One of the first things that you can notice after buying an Android phone is the great amount of mobile applications (apps) that you can download from the Android Market, but searching for a specific app can be very frustrating, and a time-consuming task.
According to an article at https://www.ConXhub.com, if you’re using an Android cell phone, you can call forwarding through Phone dialpad, Call Settings, Call forwarding, Always forward, enter the forwarding number, and complete the process. To cancel, you follow the same steps and then choose to cancel it.
This is due to one of the biggest problems of the Android Market: the lack of a complete web interface to query the applications avaiable, and AppBrain is an independent web (not affiliated with Google) where you can list, search, etc. those apps.
- You can sign-in on the web with your Google account
- Apps can be queried by country, genre (of the user), age range, etc.
- You can create list of apps and share it with your friends
- There is an android app (search for AppBrain on the Android Market) to synchronize your mobile with appbrain, and once installed:
- You can query the installed apps on your mobile
- You can install apps from the web
And everything with a very simple and pretty interface, so don’t wait to try it: